Thu 2/11/16| Rated:
By: Dr. Sam Robbins & Dr. Spring Chen
Topic: Cinnamon - how to best use it for maximum safety and effectiveness.
So How Effective Is Cinnamon
For Lowering Blood Sugar & Glucose?...
Out of 50 natural ingredients tested, this popular spice was far and away the best for promoting healthy glucose metabolism. It can also help support healthy cholesterol levels.
It works because of Hydroxychalcone, the active ingredient in cinnamon, boosts the effect of insulin by increasing its sensitivity to glucose and facilitating delivery into the cells where it can be stored and synthesized. Additionally, certain compounds in cinnamon inhibit an enzyme that inactivates insulin receptors, further improving cell's ability to utilize circulating glucose.
Here Are The 5 Ways It Can Help
- Cinnamon can increase your glucose metabolism about 20-fold, which significantly improves blood sugar regulation.
- Cinnamon has been found to have "insulin-like effects" due to a bioactive compound, qualifying it as a candidate for an insulin substitute.
- Cinnamon slows the emptying of your stomach to reduce sharp rises in blood sugar following meals, and improves the effectiveness, or sensitivity, of insulin.
- Cinnamon actually enhances your antioxidant defenses. A study published in 2009 stated, "Polyphenols from cinnamon could be of special interest in people who are overweight with impaired fasting glucose since they might act as both insulin sensitizers and antioxidants."
- A bioflavonoid found in cinnamon called proanthocyanidin, may alter the insulin-signaling activity in your fat cells and thus, help reduce belly fat.
Warnings & "Scams"
Cinnamon Extract Is Best
If taking raw cinnamon powder (which is found in most supplements), you'll need about a 1-2 teaspoons a day or 2000-4000 mgs. That's a very high dose to see/feel the benefits. Thus, you would need at least 4-8 pills every day. So, it's best to not purchase a product that contains "bark" in the formula.
The other problem with the "raw powder" is that it lacks the proper Polyphenols and bioflavonoids that have all the main health benefits.
The best products contain the much more potent and effective extract version, so less is needed with dramatically improved results. The best ratio is a 4:1 Extract.
But, don't go out and spend your hard-earned money on Cinnamon just yet ...
So, What's YOUR Best & "Safest" Solution?...
I'll be honest with you. No one single ingredient works at 100% effectiveness forever, let alone for every person. And this includes any single herb, vitamin or nutrient. Think about it. Just like you don't eat only broccoli for best health, you don't want to use only one herb or nutrient either.
The most effective and safest products use a combination of different nutrients and ingredients, at specific proven dosages, creating a special synergy which will dramatically help lower blood sugar & glucose, without serious negative side-effects.
Now, based on my research, the following ingredient have been scientifically shown to work, they're effective and safe for both short and long-term usage *:
- ChromeMate® (as Chromium Polynicotinate)
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (NA-R version is best)
- Cinnamon Extract (4:1 ratio)
- Bitter Melon
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract (75% Gymnemic Acids)
- Bilberry Leaf Extract (25% Anthocyanosides)
- Fenugreek Extract
- Banaba Leaf Extract (1% corosolic acid)
Additionally, whatever product you select - make sure it has contains some essential vitamins and minerals, that are typically lacking and not being absorbed properly by individuals with glucose problems. The most important are:
- Magnesium (as Glycinate & Citrate)
- Vitamin C
- B-Vitamins (B1, B3, B5, B6 and B12)
- Zinc Picolinate
- Biotin (very important)
When the above ingredients are combined together in proper ratios, the "synergy" creates a much more effective solution, at a lower dose - WITHOUT your body adapting or having negative side-effects. That's the secret!...
Confused? Too Many Options & Choices?
Here's What Other People Have Done...
Now, you might be thinking, "Geez, I don't want to take 20-30 pills a day, buying a bunch of bottles and herbs" and I don't blame you. Who has the time OR money?... This is the exact problem I've run into myself and with my clients.
Fortunately, there's a great product called Blood Sugar Optimizer™, which contains the above key ingredients, in specific extracted dosages -- in addition to a couple other helpful ingredients.
Blood Sugar Optimizer™
Your "All-In-One" Solution
Here's what I like most about Blood Sugar Optimizer™ and why I recommend it:
- It has a great track record - Over 9 years and 127,000 satisfied users.*
- Helps improve your blood sugar & increases insulin sensitivity.*
- Hundreds of reviews - text, videos and audio feedback.
- It's all natural, contains organic herbs and pharmaceutical grade vitamins.*
- It's doctor formulated & it helps reduce Hemoglobin A1C.*
Anyway... take a look at Blood Sugar Optimizer™, watch the video, read over the reviews and give it a try. It comes with a life-time guarantee and what I like best is that it works fast and it's really easy and convenient.
Click HERE & Get The Proven Solution →